Sunday, March 23, 2008

The advantages of deerskin

Click on the title to visit Lee Parks Design web site. Lee is a friend of a former co-worker and he was kind enough to spend time on the phone with me a few years back as I was trying to get ideas for self-employment. I haven't made that leap yet but his advice has stayed with me and I truly believe I am moving closer to that goal.

Check out his gloves and stuff. They make the nicest deerskin riding gloves for motorcyclists. I see that he will be at Americade this year and maybe, if time permits, we can finally meet in person.

Maybe I can get a new pair of gloves to go with this stylin' chapeau....



Here's that link again, for the anonymous user who can't follow directions:

http://www.leeparksdesign.com

Now go get yourself some deer hide.

Joe Rocket

No comments: