Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday

Hi All! It's Sunday night (almost) and I am only here for a few moments. I have to go burn some meat on the grill before it gets too cold and snowy to use the grill.

The long weekend is almost done and we can expect some rain and more chill in the air. I washed my bike today and threw it on a battery charger before covering it for the winter. How sad! I always feel wistful on this day. Sort of like a death...

Here's a picture of the new object of desire for me. I had been hankerin' for a Honda ST1300 for sooooooo long but did not buy one due to the cost. I saw a recent article and have spoken to some owners of the Yamaha FJR 1300 and spent a few minutes reading the specs online recently. Wow! 145 hp and a wet weight of 548 lbs. Holy crap.Here's a photo and maybe you'll get it. Of course, my cruiser friends won't understand why I am not buying a Harley Davidson....maybe it is the $25,000+ price tag!

Cheers! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Joe

No comments: